Control-Care in action in Pakistan
Site services included:
- Control systems upgrade for a steam turbine compressor expander train
- Replacement of the existing controller and surge detectors with a Duplex controller
- Testing of tripping logic
- Cold and hot loop testing
- Compressor surge testing; Due to power constraints, only two tests were done at minimum governor speed with IGV positions of 20 % and 0 %.
Control-Care offers internships for students.
Control-Care offers student internship opportunities from three to six months to students preferably in their last or second-to-last year of a Master's degree in a diverse and technical environment. During a research internship, you will be carrying out research as part of your thesis.
Checkout Rick Willemse, a student at Delft University of Technology, "TU Delft", sharing some insights of internship period at Control-Care.